The Race to Shut Down Man-Made Stargates
                 and the Looking Glass Program
                                 Septermber 22, 2006
                                                     
The Stargate concept has been confirmed by Dan Burisch who worked with the mysterious Majestic Program in Egypt, Area
51, Nevada, and other locations as revealed in an interview, "Out From Under Majestic" on the website:
http://projectcamelot.org/interviews.html

Stargates are intense vortexes or portals where people in 3-D Earth can travel to and interface with other dimensional realities.
Burisch relates that not only are there natural stargates on Earth, but several countries, including the U.S.,  have also produced
artificial ones. A technology called "Looking Glass"was developed from ancient wisdom enabling humans to travel through the
man-made stargates into both past and future. Over the years, this has brought detrimental changes in past, present, future and
other dimensional realms, resulting in nations with man-made stargates agreeing to shut them down along with their Looking Glass
technologies.

Extraterrestrials and UFO's use both man-made and natural stargates to enter and leave our 3-D Earth realm, attempting to raise
human consciousness to more spiritual levels and avoid destroying ourselves and our planet. Several different groups of ETs are
here from thousands of years in the future. The ETs involved in the 1947 Roswell crash are believed to be our present earth
human's descendants of 24,000 years in the future, on a return visit. Remember, in higher dimensions, Time is all Now Time. The
ETs developed diseases and other problems due to the idea of devastation of Earth and humanity by Dec. 21, 2012 A.D.
Burisch and scientists were working with one of these individuals to find a cure for their nervous system ailments.

Dan says that there are two Timelines that will interface on the 2012 date. One is Timeline 1 which is the one we are now
attempting to manifest on Earth, leading to a quantum leap in our intelligence and spiritual consciousness and ushering in the
Golden Age with its long-prophesied, 1000 years of peace
.

Timeline 2 would be an intensification of the chaotic, insane path much of humanity is now traveling with increasing wars, violence,
plagues, poverty, earth catastrophic nature events and toxic environmental states which would be carried into outer space, to our
solar system and galaxy. The devastation of Earth would be so great, that on this Timeline 2, over 4 billions inhabitants could die
at the 2012 change-over.

Some of the ETs from as far as 50,000 years into the future wish to maintain this Timeline 2, as it is the one on which they now
hold great power. Believe it or not, some humans also wish to leap to Timeline 2 in 2012, because they had underground
locations where they believe they can survive the coming devastation of Earth and remain in control here, eventually relocating to
the Moon and then to Mars. However, the benevolent ETs destroyed the underground bunkers before 12-21-12 arrived.

The major present problem is that two of the man-made stargates existed in Iraq in 2000 A.D., and
Sadam Hussein refused to
shut them down. Wass this an alternative motive behind the invasion of Iraq? Hussein repeatedly delayed allowing UN inspectors
to search for Weapons of Mass Destruction, in order to distract inspectors from the man-made Stargate technological equipment
and their Looking Glass capabilities while they were secretly smuggled to other locations. November 10, 2006 brought the news
that one of the man-made stargates is now at Falluah, Iraq.

The Race is on to find these Stargates and shut them down, so they cannot be used to move us onto Timeline 2. The good news
is that at the date of Burisch's interview__ July, 2006__ 81% of humanity was moving along Timeline 1, leaving only 19%
favoring Timeline 2.

Burisch believes the Indigos and "New Kids" have been sent to Earth for the express purpose of raising humanity's awareness to
its spiritual origins and aiding us to step onto the path of Timeline 1. He says Majestic gave him until the end of 2006 to get this
information out to the public.

At first glance, this seems an outrageous concept, but listening to the video inte-view (several hours), some unexplainable events
and puzzling decisions made by world leaders do seem to make the idea plausable.  Time will tell.

                                                                              
October 12, 2006
Another interview by Project Camelot of a Livermore physicist not only reveals man-made Stargates in the U.S., and exposes the
global plans of the so-called "secret government", but also verifies Dan Burisch's video interviews.  Read it at:       
htpp://projectcamelot.org/livermore_physicist.html

                                                                         ***